- No wax or polish can protect or enhance a vehicles paint like Nilrust Enduroshield Paint Protection
- Smooths out any remaining undulations, leaving a hard mirror-like finish
- Gives increased resistance to UV rays, strong detergents and acid rain
- Can be used in aviation and marine applications
- Presents a long lasting showroom shine without the need to polish
- Gloss and colour enhancers within the product ensure that the full range of colours in the paintwork is displayed in its most brilliant form with a lustrous hi-gloss sheen
- Covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty for new vehicles (conditions apply)
Nilrust Enduroshield Paint Protection -Single Stage Product. Premium product .Available in kit form
Nilrust Enduroshield GOLD Paint Protection – Solvent or Waterbased 2nd Stage Product (PTFE). Premium product.Available in kit form
ENDUROLIFE WASH and WAX – To maintain mirror finish ENDUROLIFE should be applied every 6 months after initial treatment with ENDUROSHIELD PAINT PROTECTION. Failure to do so will void warranty.Available in 250ml Bottles
NILRUST ENDUROSHIELD SINGLE STAGE PAINT PROTECTION
Description: Nilrust Enduroshield Paint Protection is a single stage product, moisture setting resin-based product (MSR) which includes synthetic wax resins, UV filters and gloss enhancers with a high percentage of PTFE. It is highly resistant to bird droppings and pollutants.
- Typical Properties: Light yellow low-medium viscosity fluid. Product is not flammable, however is combustible.
- Specific Gravity: 0.97
- Volatiles: 87%
- Flash Point: 110°C by calculation
- Solvent: miscible in water.
Application: Apply via hand polishing cloth or applicator buff using circular motion. Recommended thickness : 20-50 mls/m2
Drying time: Before product completely dries, buff off excess. Full curing is normally within 30 minutes under normal conditions.
Clean up: Water when wet, or buff off when dry.
Safety: Refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for detailed information. Always ensure personnel protection consisting of adequate ventilation and eye, skin protection are observed.
RISK PHASES: R36: Irritating to eyes. R65: Harmful: May cause lung damage if swallowed.